Start off your new year right – with UConn's
We offer a range of undergraduate, graduate, and special topics courses to current UConn students, newly accepted UConn freshmen and transfer students, and non-UConn students.
Don't want to venture too far in the cold? No problem. Choose from classes available online or at the UConn campus closest to home – in Hartford, Stamford, Storrs, or Waterbury.
Plus, it'll take no time at all. In just 3 weeks, you can:
- Fulfill a requirement toward your major
- Catch up or get ahead on credits
- Reduce your course load for the spring semester, or
- All of the above!
Available for intersession students.
- Winter Intersession Residential Housing information.
- UConn Dining Services Winter Intersession meal plans.
Winter Intersession will run from Monday, December 30, 2013, through Friday, January 17, 2014. View the calendar for details.