Current UConn Students
- Fulfill a requirement.
- Stay on track to graduation.
- Reduce your semester course load.
- All of the above!
Register today at the UConn Student Administration System website.
Newly Accepted UConn Students
- Try a college-level course before you begin your first semester at UConn.
- Focus your efforts on one course at a time in smaller classes with greater faculty interaction.
- Complete a general education requirement.
- Fill out and submit a Non-Degree Student Application (please allow up to 48 hours for processing).
- After the application is approved, you will receive an email to set up your NetID and password.
- Then, use your NetID and password to log in and enroll in courses through the Student Administration System.